|Length||:||10 mtr to 60 mtr|
|Diameter||:||1 mtr to 3.6 mtr|
|Method of heating||:||Direct|
|Temperature Range||:||700 to 1600 °C|
|Capacity||:||150 Kg/hr to 25 mt/hr|
|Fuel||:||Producer Gas, Natural Gas , LDO, Diesel, Biomass, Coal, Charcoal, Lignite, White Coal, Petcoke etc….|
- Make In India; Indigenous Technologies
- Optimized Power Consumption
- Air Control System For Air Flow Rate And Velocity Control
- An Unique Sealing Mechanism
- Ease To Control Critical Process Parameter
- Man Machine Interface For Easy Plant Operation
- Refractory Lining With Suitalbe Alumina Percentage Based On The Process To Be Performed With Kiln
- Wireless Temperature Measurement, Only Of Its Kind In India In Industrial Mineral Processing Plants
- Controllable Heat Of Reaction For Product Quality Change.
- Manual, Semi-Automatic & Fully Automatic Plant
- Medium Skilled & Mininum Man Power Requirment For Plant Operation
- Compact Design, Easy Assembly And Disassemble & Maintenance
- All Extemally Lubricated Bearings
- Efficient Use Of Energy To Reduces The Calcination Cost
- Optimized CAPEX & OPEX
- China clays have been used in the ceramic industry since a long period. The properties that this clay possesses like easy molding, fine texture, etc. make it easier to use. In making paper, this clay is also used as filler. There are some of the other uses of the china clay as well.
- China clay is also famous as Kaolin clay. It is natural clay and is available in abundance in almost every state of India. It is one of the most famous cosmetic clays and you can get it easily from any Kaolin clay supplier.
- One of the main uses of the china clay is in the production of the paper. This clay is used for providing the adequate gloss on the grades of coated paper. Apart from the paper, it is also used in the production of rubber, paint, and many other products as well.
- Clay is used in various industries like rubber, paper, ceramic, glass, paint , plastic and others. Each industry requires different grades of clay in terms of size and content of different minerals. Paper quoting is the highest value chain and possibly ceramic is more generic.