|Length||:||10 mtr to 90 mtr|
|Diameter||:||1 mtr to 3.6 mtr|
|Method of heating||:||Direct|
|Temperature Range||:||1450 to 1600 °C|
|Capacity||:||150 Kg/hr to 25 mt/hr|
|Fuel||:||Producer Gas, Natural Gas , LDO, Diesel, Biomass, Coal, Charcoal, Lignite, White Coal, Petcoke etc….|
- Make In India; Indigenous Technologies
- Optimized Power Consumption
- Air Control System For Air Flow Rate And Velocity Control
- An Unique Sealing Mechanism
- Ease To Control Critical Process Parameter
- Man Machine Interface For Easy Plant Operation
- Refractory Lining With Suitalbe Alumina Percentage Based On The Process To Be Performed With Kiln
- Wireless Temperature Measurement, Only Of Its Kind In India In Industrial Mineral Processing Plants
- Controllable Heat Of Reaction For Product Quality Change.
- Manual, Semi-Automatic & Fully Automatic Plant
- Medium Skilled & Mininum Man Power Requirment For Plant Operation
- Compact Design, Easy Assembly And Disassemble & Maintenance
- All Extemally Lubricated Bearings
- Efficient Use Of Energy To Reduces The Calcination Cost
- Optimized CAPEX & OPEX
- Refractory Grade Calcined Bauxite (CB - I and CB - II Grade): To make refractory grade, Bauxite is thermally treated at 1600 oC to produce Calcined Bauxite where the Alumina content is mostly above 82%.
- Brown Fused Alumina, Proppants and Road Surfacing : To make the above grades, Bauxite is thermally treated at 1000 oC – 1200 oC to produce Calcined Bauxite where the Alumina content is anywhere between 80-88% depending on the requirement.
- Anti-skid protection: Calcined Bauxite is an ideal aggregate for anti-skid applications. It is used extensively for vehicle skid prevention and on surfaces requiring additional safety. The bauxite may be trowelled into fresh concrete, added to paints or applied to surfaces using resin cements and adhesives.
- Anti-slip protection: This material is ideal for reducing the risk of pedestrians slipping and is used in many industrial, commercial and residential applications. These include pedestrian crosswalks, stairways, factory floors and work zones, sidewalks, ship decks, boat docks, pool decks, bathtubs.
- High friction surface treatment (HFST): HFST is a cost-effective method to reduce skidding and is mainly used to make roadways safer. It is used on horizontal curves and ramps, intersections, steep grades, bridge decks, roundabouts and pavement surfaces. Studies have indicated that the application of HFST reduces vehicle crashes by up to 100%. The material is applied to surfaces using a polymer binder.
- Refractories: Refractories are insulating materials that maintain their strength and chemical properties at high temperatures. They are used to line boilers, furnaces, kilns, reactors, and GLM is one of the largest importers of refractory-grade bauxite, using only the highest quality materials for our products.
- Calcined bauxite is used globally for its anti-skid and high friction properties to make roadways safer. It is a strong and highly durable material, which makes it ideal to prevent slips on factory floors and other surfaces.